Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hydrive Extra Strength



Hello Again. I'm back with a review for the ever delicious line of Hydrive energy drinks. So lets get started.

Taste: As usual, Hydrive has got a great flavor in their newest creation. This one is a black cherry, and it is a smooth flavor thats easily enjoyable. At one point I got the after taste of Dr. Pepper in my mouth. I cant really explain that. But anyway, almost a perfect drink. Rating 8 out of 10


Buzz: Extra Strength = a boost up to 195 mgs of glorious caffeine. Is their really anyway I can downgrade that, the best energy drinks on earth just got better.
Rating 9 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 8.5 out of 10

Package: As usual, the slim bottle provides a nice design with its well designed wrapper in tow. Nothing more to really say, it has your nutrition facts and all. So, I say a solid rating here. Its not the prettiest, but it gets the job done.

Overall Bottle Rating 7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment