Friday, January 14, 2011

Rip It Lime Wrecker



Well, just now I checked my Twitter. A guy named Vance Waylon wants my empty can from this for his collection. I would help him but I am flat broke. But anyway, my previous review of the infamous Rip It Lime Wrecker was a horrible excuse of a review. I found it yesterday and decided to give it another shot. Lime drinks are the kind of drinks that dont fair well in the mouths of many. For example, Mtn. Dew Distortion was a great drink, but could not hold up to the other DEWmocracy flavors. Lime Wrecker is among Rip Its flavors with the least publicity, the other being Gin-Zing-Er.

Taste: This drink is good but needs some improvement. I think it needs some more flare, more like Mtn. Dew Distortion. It has a dusty feeling at the end of each sip which really makes it hard to enjoy and gives it more blandness. Don't get me wrong, I like this drink, but it needs some more taste elements before becoming a greatly executed lime flavor. Rating 6 out of 10

Buzz: 100 mgs of caffiene per 8 fl oz is good for a 99 cent energy drink. Rip It provides a great buzz for such a cheap price, and they are well salutred in the eyes of broke caffeine junkies for that. While this buzz is salutable, in real talk it is nothing amazing. It is the standard buzz from Rip It, nothing more nothing less. I did get a pick me up for about 2 and half hours and it declined to none at about 3 and quarter. Lime Wrecker didn't do anything amazing here, but it worked well. Rating 6 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 6 out of 10

Look: The color scheme of Lime Wrecker works well with Rip It's standard can design. It is a bright green color, one that draws attention well. The pattern type deal in the middle is a fadeout between gray, black, and silver. It lists caffeine, the can is 2 faced, and the other ingredients are listed as well. All huge pluses. Overall, Lime Wrecker's can is a well executed design, basic but well done.

Overall Look Rating 7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment