Saturday, December 11, 2010

Go Fast Tea


Tea is one thing I am strongly against in my energy drinks. I have enjoyed the Go Fast line thus far but my expectations for their tea is low. I have to say, I have enjoyed few energy teas, such as Celsius Lemon Iced Tea. But that was iced tea, not green tea, and I hate green tea more than all others so I am not excited for this review.

Taste: Better than I thought, but still kinda bland. The tea has weird taste as it goes down, but when it first hits it is quite refreshing. The aroma is really good to, right when I popped the tab it hit me and I was impressed. The tea has some sort of fruity accent that I can not pin point, but it is really evident in the drink and is quite good. Rating 7 out of 10

Buzz: I can not imagine drinking tea as a sports drink, but obviously they could. The blend is consistent with the others, but it says nothing on the can about the addition of electrolytes, which leads me to beleive this one isn't a full blown sports energy drink. The slight amount of 81 mgs of caffeine in this really is quite good for me, because I drink to much as it is and get quite jittery at random intervals. This drink is really impressive al around. Rating 7 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 7 out of 10

Look: Like the other hybrid drinks, I hate the can. The graphic of the root of the specific flavor is not appealing to me. The name Go Fast screams 70's muscle cars to me, and I really see nothing taking advantage of that on this can. The black half still lists the ingredients along the front side which I absolutely can not stand, and the back does list amounts, always a positive.

Overall Look Rating 5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment