Saturday, January 29, 2011

Love Potion


Thanks to Chemical Evolution, I was finally able to obtain some products from Harcos. Harcos Labs makes the most creative packaging of any company out there, but how do their shots taste and perform. Do these awesome looking shots hold up?

Taste: This one does. This is one of the best tasting energy shots I have ever had. It has a light berry taste, and does not have that nasty finish like most shots. I tried not to slam it down, but I gave in because it was so damn good. I find this to be one of the greatest efforts put into a shot, and it definitly makes it to the top of the list for energy shot of the year, but that is some time from now, so we will have to wait and see. Rating 8 out of 10

Buzz: 1.05 mgs of energy blend, not to shabby for what I consider a novelty product. I got a fairly substantial buzz, spanning for a period of two and a half hours. As my buzz receded, I did not experience a crash, though I rarely do. To make this segment of the review longer, I will also let you know I experinced no jitters, but I never get those anyway. I really found no major flaws in this shot, none at all, and I feel this exceeded my expectations for a novelty energy/aphrodisiac shot. Rating 7 out of 10

Overall Shot Rating 7.5 out of 10

Look: These shots look so awesome. I love how it resembles a small potion vile. Harcos Labs has knocked the packaging on all their products out of the park, and Love Potion certainly exceeds Health and Mana in the looks department. It has a larger logo, which I am really happy about because you can actually see it in the picture. It does not list caffeine amount, but does that really affect the look rating on this bad boy. Yes, it does. I hate when their is no amount for caffeine, even when the product has a cool package like this. That being the only major flaw, I feel that this has a very good package.

Overall Look Rating 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment