Friday, November 19, 2010

Hype


I should have reviewed this one first considering the fact it is the original. I kinda expect this one to similar to MFP but I guess I have to wait and see.

Taste: More of a tangier apple/Red Bull taste, kinda like Organic but with more tartness. It gets really bitter when warm, so I advise to chug it down cold. Rating 7 out of 10

Buzz: Same as the ones to come before it. If they would pull their buzz up a little, this would be the perfect Red Bull alternative. By the way, Its still in the 1,700 mgs range. Rating 6 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 6.5 out of 10

Look: Blue 8.4 oz can with lots of small phrases written in the background. Hype is in the center running vertically in silver. Thats about it.

Overall Look Rating 4 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment