Monday, December 20, 2010

FRS Orange


FRS is a drink I have been looking for but have never been able to find. I walked into a GNC in the mall and was amazed at the number of drinks in there but I looked in the cooler and saw this and since I wasn't feeling like having alot of caffeine in my system I chose this over the Spike Shooters and ABB drinks. Sorry about the bad picture, by the way.

Taste: Popping the top, I see a nasty thick greenish color. At the site of this, I begin to anticipate the worst. As I sipped a little bit down my fears subside finding that it is just basic orange juice. There is a nice smooth flavor here, reminds me of drinking down a glass of OJ in the mornings. This drink definitely pulled of a nice juice flavor and is worth the try. Rating 7 out of 10

Buzz: FRS is fueled by Quercetin, a healthy antioxidant. Quercetin is nice on the long run but people drink energy drinks for energy then and there and with 48 mgs of caffeine, that aint happening here. I applaude their healthy ingredients, really nice effort and a good job of making a drink to appeal to the health freak and athletic crowd but just not a major source of in the moment energy. Rating 3 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 5 out of 10

Look: Well, FRS has a decent package but it really doesnt appeal to me that much. The package for orange is just the FRS logo and a mainly plain orange can. Near the bottom there is a bunch of random interconnected hexagons. I have no clue to what the point of those hexagons is but it is just boring and frankly quite stupid. FRS did list their caffeine and ingredients and refrained from cluttering the front with useless text, but that isnt enough to save the rating.

Overall Look Rating 3 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment