Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shock Coffee Energy Blend


Iced coffee is one thing, but I absolutely despise brewed, fresh coffee. It makes me sick to drink it, but for this review I will defy my hatred and suck it up. This is the energy blend brewable coffee from Shock. I do have another that will be reviewed following this.

Taste: This is a nice coffee taste, but a little strong. If you can't handle strong coffee then you will hate this. I drank it surprisingly well, though I did get stomach sickness. I added no sugar or creamer, I just drank it black to get the full taste. The strength of the taste is either love ot hate but I am quite mutual on either. I don't love it but I dont hate it either. Rating 5 out of 10

Buzz: This contains 50% more caffeine than other gourmet coffees. Wow!! Thats pretty impressive, and for a coffee this shure packs a nice energy boost. This isn't formulated with guarana, ginseng, and taurine, but with extra caffeinated coffee beans. Caffeine is by far everyones favorite drug unless your old, uptight, or allergic to it. But, this drink is one of those coffees that makes some have the jitters, so if you are caffeine sensitive please avoid this. Rating 9 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 7 out of 10

Look: They did a nice job with the package. It avoids useless text and is clean and appealing. The main body is red with black trim on the top and bottom. The Shock logo is in the center, and hyper caffeinated coffee is written below that. This is plain and to the point, but works nicely and is professional.

Overall Look Rating 7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment