Friday, November 26, 2010

Starbucks Doubleshot Coffee


I know I don't review as many coffee drinks as I should, but thats becuase I don't really like coffee. I only got this because there was nothing else at the store new to get. I have had one Doubleshot before and was quite impressed but im not shure about this.

Taste: This is just a bland coffee. There is really nothing special about it. I kinda liked it but still not as good as the Vanilla Light. I really had a hard time getting a big swallow due to my hatred of coffee. But this drink stacks up as an average drink. Rating 5 out of 10

Buzz: You'd probably be better off grabbing a Mtn. Dew for energy. This drink shouldnt be considered an energy drink. I hate coming across drinks that have nothing hardly in them and then lable themselves as energy drinks. It has mostly vitamins, guarana, ginseng, and possibly caffeine. I am not impressed with this drink. Rating 1.5 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 3.5 out of 10

Look: I may not like this can but it is professional. It has the Starbucks symbol up top and under that Doubleshot in white font. The can is brown and it has white lines on the side. On the back, it has nutrition facts and another Starbucks symbol. On the front, around the top base of the can it says Coffee in white font. This can captures the coffee theme well, so they did do one thing right with this drink.

Overall Look Rating 7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment