Friday, November 19, 2010

Code Blue


I really enjoy all drinks with something more to give you other than taste. This drink is meant to help you recover after a stressful day. I'm not shure how this works but, ok I'll take their word for it.

Taste: You instantly get hit with an agave scent. You sip it and you taste a nice, lightly carbonated agave that doesn't go over the top. This agave is alot better than Full Throttle blue agave due to the fact the carbonation is light. This one does taste a bit funky but it isnt a bad kind of funky. Rating 7 out of 10

Buzz: There isn't a buzz but more of a "is it effective" in this case. I tried it on my step brother after he got home from wrestling practice. He came in feeling like crap and an hour after chuggin this down he felt refreshed, and ready for more. I guess that answers the question. Rating 8 out of 10

Overall rating 7.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment