Friday, November 19, 2010

Crunk


This is a company owned by the rapper Lil Jon. They were kind enough to send me samples for review. I did review this once but deleted it, because I wasn't satisfied.

Taste: This is a crisp pomegrante, probably the best I have ever had on an energy drink. It isnt overbearing like Izze pomegrante, it is a nice clean taste, that ends up with a strong refreshing after taste. I am really impressed. Rating 8 out of 10

Buzz: These drinks are packed with some awesome ingredients. You have your horny goat weed (I know its funny but be mature about this), skull cap, ashwaganda, ginsing, caffeine, green tea leaf, and plenty of others. It only has 272 mgs of energy blend, but it works well. This drink has the buzz of the just above average drink. Rating 7 out of 10

Overall Rating 7.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment