Friday, December 31, 2010

Xtreme Shock Grape


I have always been interested in getting my hands on an extreme energy drink. After the ABB drinks I was supposed to get never arrived, I never thought it would happen. Than I ran across Xtreme Shock. This drink works the same way as ABB, though I had never heard of it. I picked one up for review seizing the oppurtunity.

Taste: Wow, not what I expected a hardcore energy to taste like. It tastes exactly like grape Kool-Aid. That is a taste i just don't see as giving off an extreme presence. "Hey, look at me work my extremely toned muscles while I drink grape Koo-Aid". I can't see that, can you? None the less, the flavor is good but does leave some dryness in your mouth. I really found no aftertaste to this drink, that is another positive but I still am not totally impressed with the taste. Rating 6 out of 10

Buzz: 8,304 mgs of blend. Wow!! Or so it seems. Some ingredients such as taurine are just for looks, they pack it in there to make it look more extreme. The 200 mgs of caffeine is not bad, not bad at all. Octopalean is in here, this is a thernogenic metabolite. That is a unique ingredient while not being an energy booster. Endosine and Endurlac are in here as well, both not exactly hardcore. I think this did do a nice enough job though. Rating 8 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 7 out of 10

Look: It's not exactly an eye catcher here. While I do like the bottles shape, the lable seems generic to me. It is a fairly nice package it just has something off putting. I like how they included some info on the back though. It tells the caffeine amount which is a plus but no amounts for the rest. Overall this package is just fairly average, nothing special at all, just a 12 oz plastic bottle.

Overall Look Rating 5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment