Friday, December 10, 2010

Go Fast


Go Fast is a drink out of Denver, Colorado. I requested sample, and they hooked me up. I was eager to try these drinks, because of all the good things I have heard about them.

Taste: The taste of this drink strongly resembles that of strawberry. It is nice and smooth with no after taste, just how I like it. The taste is a bit sour when it gets warm, but it isnt intended for warm consumption, so I guess that doesn't matter. This is the one of the most uniques tastes I have ever had in a drink, and now I do beleive they earned that gold medal for superior taste. Rating 8 out of 10

Buzz: Not a great line up, more healthy than hardcore. With a mere 81 mgs of caffeine, I wasn't expecting as much of a pick up as I got. I didn't get a rush that would necessarily make me go fast, but it was a nice boost. The other ingrediesnts include 1,00 mgs of taurine, 91 mgs of ribose, 250 mgs of ginseng, 75 mgs of guarana, and more that I will not go into. Rating 7 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 7.5 out of 10

Look: Well, this can has a lot of potential. I wish they would have gone with more of classic car theme, but I have no clue why I feel that way. With a name like Go Fast you expect a car related design. The red and black, with the silver around the logo work well, and have a nice enough can. The text in the black half should be tooken down a bit, because it is making for a bit of a cluttered area. The award at the top left corner shows off alot and says "Hey, are drink has superior taste, buy it." The can lists ingredients which is always a huge plus. I would like more effort in this can, but the design is nice enough.

Overall Look Rating 6 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment