Friday, December 3, 2010

Hydrive X


Hydrive is flavored energy water for the sporty type person. I think making water energized is a really good idea. This flavor is triple berry and it is their antioxidant formula. They have 5 other formulas, 3 of which I will be reviewing later.

Taste: I expected a nice flavored water taste but got more. This drink makes a nice first impression on the taste buds. It is a nice berry, followed with a nice tang to it. The tang is like what I expected from this, but it wasnt overbearing. The berry is what makes this drink amazing, the overall taste of it is just mind blowing. I am disappointed that I was not provided with more than one of each flavor, because this stuff rocks. Rating 9 out of 10

Buzz: I view this as more of a sports energy drink or one for the morning time. I drank this in the morning, and felt the affects after a good wait. The drink perked me up well, and lasted substantially long. The buzz is jitter free, not the I feel jitters from caffeine anyway. Rating 9 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 9 out of 10

Look: I think this look fits this drink. It gives it that healthy but sporty feel. The bottle is 15.5 oz and has a black cap. The lable is both red and clear. There is alot of useless text that would be better if taken off. The package, however, is very professional and works for this drink really well.

Overall Look Rating 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment