Friday, November 19, 2010

Ironclad Triple Citrus


I really like this brand. They have amazing flavors, and it works well for sports. I think this is one of the most solid carbonated energy sports drink around.

Taste: Just like a carbonated lemonade Gatorade. This drink exceeded my expectations. I expected it to be a dull lemon lime with no substance to the taste. I still like the goji berry better, but this is still a solid drink. Rating 7 out of 10

Buzz: Same as the other, no surprise there. I kinda wish it had the buzz that Golazo has then it would be an all around amazing drink. Rating 5 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 6 out of 10

Look: Ironclad is in a silver 16 oz can with yellow coming from the bottom with black "I"s in it. It is a pretty nice can design but still not mind blowing. It's just above half way.

Overall Look Rating 6 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment