Sunday, November 7, 2010

Celsius Wild Berry Mixers


This is my first mixer review but I have some news to announce. I am to start reviewing all things energy not just liquids anymore.

Taste: Eww!! The initial taste isn't bad but the aftertaste is just horrible. According to my friend Shawn, it tastes like chugging laundry detergent. The berry isn't very strong and doesn't make an impact. The aftertaste tastes like herbal hell, and I'm not kidding. Unless you don't care about taste or you are serious about burning calories, stay away from this. Rating 3 out of 10

Buzz: This stuff has 2 more mgs than the standard Rip it. Impressive? No, not really and once again no amounts listed. I didn't get much of a buzz from this though, it made me feel more sleepy than I already was. I really find these mixers quite useless. Rating 5 out of 10


Overall Rating 4 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment