Friday, January 7, 2011

Rip It Atomic Pom


I love Rip It. There is so much you get with these drinks for just a dollar. This line over the years has impressed me with their amazing flavor line up and nice buzz. While Rip It Stinger Mo is definatly my favorite Rip It, Atomic Pom is my favorite of their flavored drinks. I used to love to have these in my time while not reviewing, and when I finally started my reviews they disappeared. I luckily found this one, so here goes the review.

Taste: It is a pretty nice pomegrante flavor, nothin short of what I expected from RIp It. I'd like this drink to be a little less bland though, it doesnt really show off off a lot of muscle in the category of being amazing. There is no evident after taste to me, thats a good thing I guess. Overall, Atomic Pom has a nice taste, but is nothing amazing. Rating 7 out of 10

Buzz: I apologize for this review being a short and falty one, I am tired. But anyway like most Rip Its the buzz is on par here. But this is where I am planning to renew my bad buzz ratings for alot of these drinks for old ones. Rip It has a nice amount of 200 mgs of caffeine, a pretty good amount. It turns out the one I have is from the first wave distributed, so this is not the same formula. I have to say that the overall buzz was good in here, on par with all your energy drinks. To cut this short, it is a nice drink up to Monster level, though actually beating it. Rating 8 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 7.5 out of 10

Look: Rip It Atomic Pom is a let down for me. I have seen some good cans in the past form them but this one is bad. I dont like the color scheme, and that combined with the standard Rip It can design is just a horrible thing. The can lists amounts and is 2 sided so there are positives but the negatives out weigh all the good. I cant give this can a good rating, I just cant do it.

Overall Look Rating 4 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment