Monday, January 24, 2011

Penguin Cinnamons


Cinnamon is something I have never really been a fan of. My first time actually enjoying it was definitly Cocaine, but even though I gave it a 10 does not mean it was totally enjoyable. I decided to go with these little Penguins today simply to see if they could exceed my low standards for cinnamon flavored things and generally impress me. This is also another item I received from Chem Evo.

Taste: Penguin Cinnamons are indeed the most delicious cinnamon I have ever eaten. These have set a new standard for me as far as cinnamon goes, that distinction previously being held by Cocaine. Even though they do good, the cinnamon flavor is kinda weak and I usually prefer stronger, more bold flavors but this does well. It by far out does the chocolate mints, suprisingly enoguh, and has set a new high mark from this Chem Evo care kit. That is all I ahve to say on this subject. Rating 9 out of 10

Buzz: If you have read my previous review of the chocolate mints, then you know these were not totally impressive in this category. I have to commend them for their efforts but I can not be to lenient on them. These mints, in my opinion, need to be ingested 3 at a time in one sitting, this would be equivalent to a Pepsi, but please dont go overboard with these. Caffeine is a dangerous stimulant if you abuse it, so please show some regard to your health and be aware that just because these have a low a buzz rating you can slam them down in large amounts, its just not worth the possible results. Thank you! Rating 6 out of 10

Overall Mint Rating 7.5 out of 10

Look: The cinnamons come in a small red tin. These are a lot more attractive than the chocolate, alot more attractive. These just give off a more harcore look, well, persides the little adorable penguin. But anyway, I love the color scheme here, and I will not go into detail about it but, it is nice, lets just say that. Ok fine, its got a white and shiny swirl behind the penguin and the main base is red, happy?? Well, no actual amount of caffeine but they did put something so they get half credit.

Overall Look Rating 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment