Friday, December 3, 2010

Shock Coffee Triple Mocha


This drink is the first coffee drink I ahve reviewed other than the Starbucks Doubleshot. From what I have read, this drink is gonna be stiff competition for the Doubleshot. In my last experience with coffee drink, I hated it, so as much as the reviews have been good for Shock, I'm still regretting this.

Taste: This is surprisingly really good. I find it nice and smooth through out. The taste is like mocha should be, light and smooth. I never really enjoy coffee, but Shock changed my opinion and made me more optimistic. This whole company makes Starbucks look bad. The one thing I had a problem with in this drink is a light after taste but it doesn't at all kill the drink. Rating 7 out of 10

Buzz: So, I learned alot from Possessed by Caffeine about how to properly review certain types of products. Canned coffee drinks need to have more leniance brought forth to them. This drink had a buzz that came fairly quickly. I chugged one down in English and was wide awake. The cans I got for review had no listing of the ingredients on them but I know they work well. The buzz is one that comes down fast though, and kinda disappoints. Rating 7 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 7 out of 10

Look: This can is really the weakest spot of the drink. It is fairly nice, but not as professional as I expected. The coffee color background is just boring to me. The symbol is nice though, it really gets the point of energy coffee across. It has a nice area for the text on the back and keeps it from spilling to the front. The can is ok, but it doesn't shock me.

Overall Look Rating 5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment