Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ironclad Black and Blue


This is sadly my last review of Ironclad. They have impressed me so far with their amazing flavors. This is the sugar free flavor and it is flavored as black currant. I don't know what a currant tastes like so I don't know what to expect.

Taste: They let me down this time. It tastes like an awkwardly flavored beer with a whole lot of blueberry taste. I think this one failed due to the fact more carbonation was used and they took out the sugar. It did however get better when it got warm. It was a sad attempt, but I give them props for the other 2 flavors. Rating 4 out of 10

Buzz: Same as the others. That kind of surprised me because alot of companies wekken their sugar free drinks. This drink has 1,237 mgs of energy blend which on my buzz chart stacks it right between 0 and 10. Yes, I have review guideline. Rating 5 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 4.5 out of 10

Look: This can is pretty sweet. It has the Ironclad symbol up top in black and blue with white letters. Below that, it has sugar free in a white plack type deal and in black letters. The main body of the can is silver and then the bottom has a nice mixture of blue and black mixed together. The blue and black has the Ironclad I imbedded in a few places in silver. Then there is nutritional facts on the back and a drink discription.

Overall Loom Rating 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment