Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hydrive R


This is the last of the Hydrive drinks I was sent and I'm disappointed. This brand makes such a good drink for the morning time and before physical activity. Maybe I can aquire the other two flavors soon. This flavor is labled R for recovery, which I'm notshure how that works but I'll take their word for it.

Taste: Tastes alot like grape Kool-Aid, but like really watered down grape Kool-Aid. I enjoyed this drink alot, it was really refreshing and tastes really good. The grape is light and easy to drink. When it gets warm, it stays the same way unlike the citrus which got sour. There is no after taste to this drink, and there is no reason to be hatin'. This is my second favorite in the line so far. Rating 9 out of 10.

Buzz: This one has the same blend as the others. It gets old typing the same things over and over but here we go. 145 mgs of caffeine, 50 mgs of taurine, 50 of l-carninitine and l-arginine combined. 245 overall milligrams of energy blend. This is a potent drink, highly recommended. Rating 9 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 9 out of 10

Look: I really love the colors of this drink. Of all the drinks I received, this one has the most attractive packaging. The purple and yellow work well together on this lable, and make a nice presentation. This one has the same useless text, but nobody hardly reads the back anyway. This drinks package is strong and professional and shure to draw attention.

Overall Look Rating 8.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment