Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Golazo


So, this company uses soccer as their theme of choice. It surprises me that not many have done this. Soccer is a sure fire hit all around the world. They sent me these samples to review so lets see if they were "born to score". By the way, thats their slogan.

Taste: This is a very clean, crisp tropical taste. It fits well with the look of the drink. The flavor is mango lime, which I expected to be horrible but turned out to be a very good drink. Rating 9 out of 10

Buzz: It has 4,350 mgs of energy blend. Now thats energy. I looked at the can and guessed it had at tops 1500 but I flipped it over and instantly said "Holy S***". Yeah I know right. But the sad thing is it didnt list amounts of ingredients persides the caffeine with 100 mgs. Rating 9 out of 10

Overall Rating 9.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment