Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rip It Stinger Mo


This is probably my favorite out of the Rip It line. I have had this one plenty before I just haven't reviewed it yet. I picked one up last night with the one dollar I had and figured might as well review it.

Taste: I really cant pin point the taste, kinda like a monster with another odd flavor. The drink is quite sticky and sweet mainly because of the high amount of sugar in here. The drink itself leaves your mouth dry and it is kinda unpleasant. The flavor though, is quite delicious and really makes me want more and more of it. Rating 8 out of 10

Buzz: 85 mgs of caffeine, not a whole lot but enough for a dollar. 1016 mgs of taurine, 101 mgs of inositol, 4 mgs of ginseng and guarana. Rip It is just a bargain energy drink, not something to be a hardcore bad ass high energy drink. For a 99 cent drink Rip It has a nice buzz so I give them props for that. Rating 7 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 7.5 out of 10

Look: I really love the colors of this can, they work very well together. The green pops well with the black and silver and makes a nice attractive can. The can is 2 faced which is nice and I like how one side the logo is vertical and the other side is horizontal. The can also does a great deed in listing the caffeine content, thats always extra points. Its not exactly a bad ass can but it works well and is attractive.

Overall Look Rating 7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment