Friday, November 12, 2010

Hype MFP


This drink has been around for a while, though I had never been able to find it. I was finally able to contact them and they hooked me up with some free samples. Thanks guys!!!!

Taste: Te first idea in my head when I look and see a can of this size is Red Bull clone. Well, in this situation I am right. I did ,however, like this better than all Red Bull flavored drinks and the real Red Bull. It has a more tart flavor which I really enjoyed. Rating 7 out of 10

Buzz: I only found per 100 ml ingredients so I'm not real sure. Per 100 ml there is 400 mgs of taurine, 32 mgs of caffeine, and some other things that I want go into detail about. I think that gets near 1,750 mgs. I dont really like doing math to get my buzz rating. Rating 6 out of 10
Overall Rating 6.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment