Saturday, November 27, 2010

Slap Frost Low Cal


This is my last review of the Slap drinks I was sent. I am gonna have to start buying some to review now because no packages are coming. But anyway, Slap has been a very impressive company. All of their drinks were solid in all categories, and I can't wait til I get my hands on the other 2 flavors.

Taste: Not much variation from the original Frost, maybe just a bit of a lighter taste. The menthol chill isn't as evident in this one for some reason. The little chill you do get is weak and doesn't last long. Rating 6 out of 10

Buzz: 3,826 mgs of energy blend. These drinks have a solid buzz, but they probably aren't as popular as they should be. This drink contains taurine, maltodextrin, caffeine, isomaltulose, niacin, guarana, and a few other big words that I wont bother to type. Rating 8 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 7 out of 10

Look: This drink is the same as original frost just different color and words. Slap's logo is in the center in blue with frost below it. Below that a ring of blue and black lines the top and bottom of the can. It says a the bottom in white font low calorie energy, and above energy in silver is sensation. The back has another useless statement and company and nutritional info. They could have done more with these cans.

Overall Look Rating 6 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment