Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hydrive Orange Burst Chews


Here's an interesting concept, energized soft chews. When my package from Hydrive arrived, I thought that I was only getting drinks, but I was happy to get a hold of these.

Taste: Like a weird orange Starburst, but with some powderyness in the taste as it is being chewed. The flavor lingers afterwards, and makes the same effect on tour mouth as most soft chews. The orange flavor isn't bad on this it just lacks some key componets. The powder feeling overshadows the taste from the orange and makes it harder to enjoy the flavor. Rating 7 out of 10

Buzz: For an energy candy, this stuff is bad ass. It has 100% of all your favorite B Vitamins and 200% of Vitamin C. In a serving, it has 80mgs of caffeine and 66mgs of taurine. I just ate them so I dont know how it makes me feel, or how long the buzz tends to last. Rating 9 out of 10

Overall Candy Rating 8 out of 10

Look: Hydrive's chew packages look quite professional. On the front, it has the Hydrive logo and a picture of one of the chews. It also has some other less important text. The back has all of the nutrition facts, ingredients, company info, recommended consumption, and of course the bar code. On the inside, the chews are individually wrapped in foil. This is a plus for me, but I dont know why. The overall care put into this package is pretty decent.

Overall Look Rating 7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment