Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Go Fast Light


I'm kinda happy that this one didn't go with a bad graphic of fruit as its primary can design. That is why I saved this for last, I wanted to see if I could let Go Fast end on a high note all around. So this one has been sitting in my closet for awhile now and just so I could finish up the line today seemed like a good a day as any. I hope they come out with more flavors of these soon, I want to see some more flavors with a Go Fast take.

Taste: Like the original but not quite as good. It tastes like a watered down strawberry with a bit of a nice tang. It really isnt what I expected. I expected a more smooth take on the original, but this one is good to. For some odd reason I couldn't bring myself to chug this. It is probably because I am sick, but either way it is a good flavor to savor. Rating 6 out of 10

Buzz: I like how Go Fast uses a low amount of caffeine. Caffeine being the primary ingredient, most companys add a good bit of it in there but Go Fast delivers a solid kick with 81 mgs of caffeine. It also has 1,000 mgs of taurine, 250 mgs of ginseng, 75 mgs of gurana and ginkgo, 50 mgs of milk thistle, 25 mgs of inositol, and 91 mgs of ribose. That isn't alot of ingredients but it still somehow has a kick ass buzz. Heres is the buzz system complete shit, shit, average, kick ass, epic, and holy mother fucking shit. Holy mother fucking shit isa perfect ten but anyway Go Fast gets just above average. Rating 7 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 6.5 out of 10

Look: I like this can the best for some reason. It kinda reminds me of a fast car with a lot of chrome. The ingredients list is still down the side but it isn't as bad for some reason because the silver distracts my attention away from it. The back lists ingredients and amounts, always a huge benefit on the rating. I also like how they put the award for superior taste on the can, it really shows off how great it is. Overall, Go Fast Light's can is the most solid from the line.

Overall Look Rating 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment