Sunday, December 5, 2010

Shock Coffee Triple Latte


This is the second Shock Coffee can drink. The first left me pretty excited, so I have really high hopes for this. Lattes are the one coffee drink I have never had, so I all I relly know is that they are foamy. I feel this drink will be just as good as the other though.

Taste: This one is smooth as well, but sometime you will end up with a chunk of cream in your mouth. I do prefer the mocha, but this one is a close second of my favorite coffee drinks. The taste of this is basically any other coffee drink, just a little smoother and creamier. The chunks of cream that don't get disolved are very much annoying, but they do not kill the drink. Rating 8 out of 10

Buzz: These drinks compared to the standard of energy drinks is very weak. I have learned for different categories of drinks the way you rate the buzz is different. This one has a strong buzz for coffee, which is a huge check in my book. These drinks have added extra caffeine, the main ingredient in energy drinks. That is always a huge score. Rating 7 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 7.5 out of 10

Look: The can is a little bit more boring than the mochas. The overall design is exactly the same, but the latte is cotoured by a light tan color. The contour makes it just mix with the actual design of the can. It really is unimpressive.

Overall Look Rating 5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment