Monday, December 27, 2010

Vicious Cookies


Cookies..... seriously? Yes. Vicious Killer Coffee Cookies. I came to see these on a number of sites all seeing that they came free with a purchase from King of Caffeine. Well, I'm not buying anything just because I want to review it so I contacted the company and managed to get 2 boxes. It saves me money and helps me acquire uberly delicious caffeinated cookies.

Taste: The intial taste is quite good, but there is an awkward after taste. I find after eating one there is also some time grains off coffee in your teeth. I honestly thought that wouldnt happen here but it did and that is points off. I do like how the chocolate and coffee taste together, it is really good. I love chocolate and am borderlined hatred of coffee so this is kinda had for me to choose a rating for these. I think they are just above average. Rating 6 out of 10

Buzz: I wanted to see an above average buzz here and I got it but not by much. It is a kinda mediocre buzz, not much of a hardcore buzz. I was impressed that some cookies gave me a buzz period so that will also be factored into the grade. But, if you want a slight pick me up in the mornings or just a nice tasting snack, these cookies are for you. Rating 6 out of 10

Overall Snack Rating 6 out of 10

Look: The packaging is actually eye catching here. I like the little crazy looking figures down at the bottom, they really draw my attention. I do however hate that there is no caffeine amount listed, that loses some points. Also, right under the logo it says "Coffee. Chocolate. Caffeine. Vicious." Where is the point in that. I never could figure out if that was a slogan or just useless text. Either way, I dont like it. The packaging does stand out and would be a 10 without those flaws.

Overall Look Rating 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment