Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hydrive V


The color of this drink reminds me of orange juice, and the fact it is the vitamin formula makes me think it will taste that way. Hydrive is the most unique line of drinks I have had the chance to review by far, but sadly I only have one after this left in my fridge to review.

Taste: I was right, orange juice. It is a nice orange juice taste, but tastes like their may be a little grapefruit mixed in. The flavor is stronger than the rest and is less enjoyable. I didn't feel this one followed the same path as the previous two and they kind of went the wrong direction with the flavor. It was good but could be improved. Rating 7 out of 10

Buzz: The bright spot of this drink is the buzz. It keeps true to the others and has the same blend. The 145 mgs of caffeine is amazing for a water drink. When I aquired this line, I expected less than I got, but Hydrive delivered. This drink has 245 mgs of total blend, 50 mgs of taurine and 50 mgs of everything else. Rating 9 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 8 out of 10

Look: This drink has the traditional Hydrive lable and bottle. The colors are less appealing to me. The bright orange makesyou think its gonna be horrible. But, I am reviewing packaging, not liquid color. The packaging is nice and professional. There is some useless text, but it isn't well noticed. The lable is mainly clear, orange, and black. The colors work well, and deliver a nice attraction. The black cap suits the drink and fits with the lable design. All around, this is nice packaging.

Overall Look Rating 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment