Monday, November 29, 2010

Crunk Mango Peach


This is sadly my last review of Crunk. The Crunk line has impressed me on all levels, and has left me craving more. I feel I have put this review off by a couple days so lets get started.

Taste: Crunk Mango Peach is a unique flavor, however the peach over powered the mango but it still had a crisp taste but a little funky aftertaste. It was lightly carbonated and easy to drink, as far as the after taste I mentioned earlier it left a tart sticky taste in my mouth. Rating 6 out of 10.

Buzz: 272 mgs of energy blend like all the others, but like I have previously stated, these drinks have an unique combination of ingredients. The combination of the horny goat weed, skull cap, white willow, and ashwaganda. This drink has a nice high point in its buzz, but the buzz fades fast. Rating 7 out of 10

Overall Drink Rating 6.5 out of 10

Look: This can design is basic like all the others but very professional. The main body of the can was shades of orange fading out in the same circular pattern. The back was accented with black. The Crunk logo was still on the front in the basic silver. And, it still has the basic drink info on the back in silver. This can is decent enough.

Overall Look Rating 6 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment